If you have any carpets in your home and most of the times they are getting dirty, mainly stained with different substances, I bet that you will certainly want to make sure that you will be let in on the best way to clean those stains and make your carpets look exactly assign the same day that you have purchased them. The fact is that how to clean carpet stains is not something everyone knows who to do, yet you will not have to worry about that any longer, as in the following minutes, you will learn all about that.
How to Clean Carpet
1. In step one you will need to make sure that you will gather all the required supplies in order to clean your carpets. You can thus go to the internet and order them online if you are lazy or you could get your shoes one and go to your nearest grocery store, hardware store or even drugstore.
2. After you will have acquired them, you will need to have the stain pre-treated. So first of all, you will need to get the table salt and then spread an ample amount of it on the stain. What this does is that it will absorb the carpeting and thus get it ready for the cleaning process. If the carpet was stained with juice and wine, it will also absorb the coloring, which will allow you to have an easy time cleaning your carpet afterwards.
3. Now you will need to use the carpet cleaning solution in order to saturate the stain. The salt should be left for a few minutes in order to do its job and then the stain should be sprayed with the cleaning solution. As the same you proceeded with the salt, you will need to leave the cleaning solution do its job for several minutes before you will move on to the next phase of the cleaning process.
4. To absorb moisture, you will need to use towels, while you will previously brush the stain carefully from the carpet. The process of brushing it off is simple and you will need to use a carpet brush in circular motions. If the stain is not gone, you will need to are-spray it and then repeat the process until the stain will eventually disappear. As you brush the carpeting, it’s recommended to use the towel and then pat the area so that any excess moisture not the carpet will be removed.
5. Last but not least, you will need to wait for the spot to dry and then vacuum it. There are certain tools you can use in order to dry it quickly, so use them if you are in a hurry. After you will have dried the spot, you will need to use the vacuum so that the remaining salt and dirt will be sucked away.
As you can see, how to clean carpet stains is not a daunting question, yet rather a simple one with a simple answer. Following the advice in this article you will successfully be able to clean all of your carpet stains easily. Good luck!